Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The burned-thru centers of the resulting log setsófrom the Charred American Oak to the new Charred Majestic Oakó reveal the brilliance and fiery heart of a robust, long-burning fire. Experience the Charred Series from Real-Fyre and experience whatís become the acknowledged pinnacle of realistic log sets.
The G45 Burner offers a T shaped, extra front burner which emphasis the front ember presentation and adds even more depth to the flame. With this burner, you will see more glowing embers and a small row of flames in the front, adding even more realism for your fireplace.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES|
- 16" Ceramic refractory charred oak log set
- Burner pan with triple t burner
- Vented Glowing Ember Bed
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (nat) or vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS|
- Vented gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 40,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 35,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 22" W (front) x 17" W (rear) x 11" D x 17" H
- Manual Safety Pilot - 28" W (front) x 21" W (rear) x 11" D x 17" H
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 30" W (front) x 23" W (rear) x 11" D x 17" H
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR ìAll Partsî WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
May we also suggest...
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.