This base model G4 burner is characterized by a single pipe running from left to right within the burner pan. Gas ports span the entire length of the burner, providing maximum flame coverage. The silica sand spread over the burner (vermiculite for LP applications) and glowing embers atop that add depth to the flame so you get a more realistic flame pattern.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS:
FOR USE WITH
- Burner pan with ember bed
- Match light or Safety pilot kit (NAT)
- Vented Glowing Ember Burner
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (NAT)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
- Charred Series Logs
- Classic Series Logs
- Designer Series Logs
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vented gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- 16" Burner Btu/Hr - 39,000 (NAT)
- Match Light Ignition - burner width + 4" (mid point) x 12"D x 18"H
- Manual Safety Pilot - burner width + 8" (mid point) x 12" D x 18" H
- Safety Pilot With Remote - burner width + 12" (mid point) x 12" D x 18" H
- All Peterson Vented Gas Logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson Burner Assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 Controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR "All Parts" Warranty
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.