Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The burned-thru centers of the resulting log setsófrom the Charred American Oak to the new Charred Majestic Oakó reveal the brilliance and fiery heart of a robust, long-burning fire. Experience the Charred Series from Real-Fyre and experience whatís become the acknowledged pinnacle of realistic log sets.
The G46 burner is growing in popularity because it is certified to ANSI and CSA standards, a requirement in some parts of the country and Canada. This patented ribbon burner technology system features a control valve with built-in regulator and piezo ignition system. Available for natural and L.P. gas, they are only available in standard configurations - no see-thru sets available. From 40,000 to 65,000 BTUs, available with factory installed manual safety pilot, basic on/off remote control (11 series), variable flame height remote (17 series), or electronic on/off remote with non-standing pilot (01 series). Another benefit is that the pre-installed components (pilot kit, ignitor, regulator) are all neatly contained within the angled sides and the rear of the burner system rather than having a bulky pilot kit sticking out of one side or the other.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES|
- 18" Ceramic refractory burnt rustic oak log set
- ANSI Certified burner
- Pre-assembled control valve and regulator
- Piezo ignitor
- Vented Glowing Ember Bed
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (nat) or vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
- Vented gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 40,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 40,000 (LP)
- Manual Safety Pilot - 26" W (front) x 20" W (rear) x 15" D x 18" H
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 26" W (front) x 20" W (rear) x 15" D x 18" H
- Electronic Safety Pilot With Remote - 28" W (front) x 22" W (rear) x 15" D x 18" H
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR ìAll Partsî WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
May we also suggest...
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.