Since originating the gas log set some 60 years ago, Real-Fyre has grown to offer the broadest selection of log sets to enhance the home, and the most innovative technologies to safeguard the environment. Through it all, the Classic Series has withstood the test of time with traditional favorites, like Golden Oak, which will always be in style.
This gas log set comes with a G4 Burner. This base model G4 burner is characterized by a single pipe running from left to right within the burner pan. Gas ports span the entire length of the burner, providing maximum flame coverage. The silica sand spread over the burner (vermiculite for LP applications) and glowing embers atop that add depth to the flame so you get a more realistic flame pattern.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES|
- 24" Refractory Coastal Driftwood log set
- Burner pan with triple t burner
- Vented Glowing Ember Bed
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (nat) or vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
- Vented gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 90,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 65,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 28" W (front) x 24" W (rear) x 13" D x 17" H
- Manual Safety Pilot - 34" W (front) x 26" W (rear) x 13" D x 17" H
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 36" W (front) x 28" W (rear) x 13" D x 17" H
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR ìAll Partsî WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
May we also suggest...
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.