Glass Fyre Gems are a unique and modern addition to any contemporary vented fireplace or outdoor vented gas fireplaces. With 15 custom colors, Fyre Gems create a sparkling, shimmering reflective hearth. Each Fyre Gem shimmers with a myriad of colors when burning. Available in 12 solid colors, and 3 delicately ribboned shades. Select single or multiple colors to enhance your hearth or outdoor ventless fire feature. This burner includes enough glass to fill the burner pan. Please purchase extra glass if more is required.
The G45-2-GL system is for use in see-thru fireplaces and in deep one-sided fireplaces. It provides three distinct burner pipes each about 6 inches away from each other. It also uses a separator screen for the same benefits as with the G45-GL. The fire glass fills the burner and appears to spill out onto the hearth floor.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- **BURNER DOES NOT INCLUDE GLASS MEDIA**
- 18" See-Thru Stainless Steel Burner Requires 20lbs of Glass Media
- Glass Stainless Steel Pan Burner
- Glass Support Screen
- Connector Kit
- Sand (nat) or Vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vented See-Thru Stainless Steel Glass Gas Burner
- Manufactured For Outdoor Use
- Btu/Hr - 65,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 60,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 24" W (mid point) x 14" D x 18" H
- Manual Safety Pilot - 28" W (mid point) x 14" D x 18" H
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- All Peterson glass is WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR "All Parts" WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.