Crushed Fyre Glass shines radiantly throughout your entire fireplace and creates a brilliant fire as flames reflect prismatically off the Fyre Glass’ multi-faceted surfaces. It is fully tempered "toughened” glass - fire tested up to 1200°F by Peterson’s certified laboratory. Fyre Glass is formulated to stay as radiant as the first day its installed and tolerate extreme temperatures without melting or discoloring. Choose one or several of our many available colors to customize your fireplace, or outdoor fire pit.
The G45-GL is exactly the same as the G45 "T" shaped burner except it includes a stainless steel screen which is placed over the burner to achieve a more realistic flame pattern over the glass. The fire glass fills the burner and appears to spill out onto the hearth floor.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- **BURNER DOES NOT INCLUDE GLASS MEDIA**
- 16" Burner Requires 10lbs of Glass Media
- Glass Stainless Steel Pan Burner
- Glass Support Screen
- Connector Kit
- Sand (nat) or Vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vented Stainless Steel gas glass burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 35,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 28,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 22" W (front) x 20" W (rear) x 12" D x 17" H
- Manual Safety Pilot - 26" W (front) x 24" W (rear) x 12" D x 17" H
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR "All Parts" WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature.
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight.
- Please be sure to inspect all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.