Operating Days: Monday - Friday
Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST
(9am-5pm CST, 8am-4pm MST, 7am-3pm PST)
West Coast Office: Camas, Washington, 98607
All products purchased from PetersonFirelogs.com are eligible for our 90 days return policy, from the date of purchase.
Please complete the following form to intiate your return. JBS Retail strives to respond in a timely manner for this service during regular business hours. If your inquiry is submitted outside of our regular business hours your inquiry may default to the following business day.
Full Return Policy details are listed below the submission form.
- Return and Refund Breakdown:
- If the products have not been opened or used, and they are sealed in their original shipping container(s), the order will be refunded in it's entirety MINUS the original shipping costs incurred by JBS Retail.
- If the products have been removed from their original shipping container(s), however they are still NEW & UN-USED, a 25% re-stocking fee along with the original shipping costs incurred by JBS Retail, will be deducted from the refund.
- If the products (non-gas) have been removed from their original shipping container(s), and they are USED, a 50% re-stocking fee along with the original shipping costs incurred by JBS Retail, will be deducted from the refund.
- If the products have been removed from their original shipping container(s), and they are determined to be un-sellable, the order will not be refunded, and products will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense.
- Gas appliance that have been installed are not eligible for return.
- IN THE EVENT OF A PRODUCT DEFECT OR ANY WARRANTY RELATED ISSUE, CUSTOMERS CANNOT RETURN THE PRODUCT, AND MUST FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM.
- Products must be returned in their original shipping containers, NO EXCEPTIONS. If products are returned in different shipping containers, a 25% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the final refund, in addition to the above refund schedule.
- Customers must complete the above form in order to receive a Return Authorization Number and return address.
- Returned products must be shipped back via the same shipping method as they were received. Freight shipments must be returned via Freight truck in order to reduce shipping damage.
- Please return the products back to JBS Retail, insured for their full retail value via a traceable shipping carrier.
- Please email JBS Retail the tracking information for your returned package(s) by replying to our Return Authorization email. Failure to email the tracking number may result in significant delays in processing your refund.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Upon receipt of the returned products, JBS Retail will perform a complete inspection in order to determine the appropriate resolution based on the refund schedule detailed above.
- In the event a product is returned and later deemed unsellable following a complete inspection, the product will be returned to the customer at their expense.