Featuring the popular burnt through front log, the G10 series is available in three attractive log styles; Charred Frontier Oak, Charred Aged Split Oak and Charred Alpine Birch.
Lively flames and large ember bed with Bryte coals highlight the handcrafted logs, adding efficient heat and unmatched beauty to your fireplace
With 99% heating efficiency, these log sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation.
All log and burner sets come standard with custom grate, connector kit, glowing embers, bryte coals lava-fyre granules.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
|STANDARD FEATURES |
- 18" Gnarled oak log set
- ANSI Certified vent free burner
- Pre-assembled control valve
- Safety pilot
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
- Bryte coals
- Lava-fyre granules
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 26,000 - 35,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 24,000 - 32,000 (LP)
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
- Manual Safety Pilot - 22" W (front) x 13" D x 18" H x 20" W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 22" W (front) x 13" D x 18" H x 20" W (rear)
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Gas Logs are WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS
- All Peterson Burner Assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.