Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The burned-thru centers of the resulting log sets-from the Charred American Oak to the new Charred Majestic Oak - reveal the brilliance and fiery heart of a robust, long-burning fire. Experience the Charred Series from Real-Fyre and experience what's become the acknowledged pinnacle of realistic log sets.
With enticing dancing flames to see, you can also feel the warmth of the new RH Peterson Real Fyre G52 Radiant Fyre Gas Log systems. Molded with an exclusive fiber enhanced refractory ceramic mixture, these handcrafted logs showcase the crisp Charred Evergreen Oak bark detail and glow and radiate like real burning wood logs.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 18" Ceramic refractory charred evergreen oak log set
- Advanced radiant fyre burner system
- Vented Glowing Ember Bed
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Platinum embers
- Glowing Embers
- Lava fire granules
- Radiant booster grid
- Sand (nat) or vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vented gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 46,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 36,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 26" W (front) x 15" D x 16" H x 20" W (rear)
- Manual Safety Pilot - 26" W (front) x 15" D x 16" H x 20" W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 26" W (front) x 15" D x 16" H x 20" W (rear)
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR All Parts WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.