These hand painted originals, modeled from real wood samples, add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of the Real-Fyre Designer Series capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork. Experience the Designer Series from Real-Fyre and experience what's worth remembering.
This base model G4 see thru burner is characterized by 2 burners are set back to back and connected with the included pipe fittings providing the same great look from either fireplace opening. Gas ports span the entire length of the burners, providing maximum flame coverage. The silica sand spread over the burner (vermiculite for LP applications) and glowing embers atop that add depth to the flame so you get a more realistic flame pattern.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 19" Refractory charred oak log set
- See Thru Burner Pan with Ember Bed
- Vented Glowing Ember Bed
- Custom Grate
- Connector Kit
- Glowing Embers
- Sand (nat) or vermiculite (lp)
- Burner Clips
- Damper Clamp
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vented stainless steel gas burner
- Manufactured for indoor or outdoor use
- Btu/Hr - 80,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 48,000 (LP)
- Match Light Ignition - 23" W (mid point) x 16" D x 18" H
- Manual Safety Pilot - 27" W (mid point) x 16" D x 18" H
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 31" W (mid point) x 16" D x 18" H
- All Peterson gas logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson burner assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- SPK-26 controls are covered by a THREE (3) YEAR "All Parts" WARRANTY
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature.
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight.
- Please be sure to inspect all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.