The new G21 Vent-Free Contemporary Alternatives burner allows you to place Fyre Glass or Fyre Gems directly onto the burner. Thereís no need for sand or vermiculite when using this specifically engineered glass and gems system. It features all stainless steel construction, an on/off remote-ready valve system, easy access hidden controls, a reflective panel to make the flame look broader and deeper, sleek lines for a stylish modern look. Also certified as a vented burner system.
With 99% heating efficiency, these burner sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation.
All log and burner sets come standard with ODS safety system, custom grate, connector kit.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
- Vent free see-thru burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- On/off remote
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor and outdoor use
- 24" Model uses 10lbs of Fyre Glass or Fyre Gems
- Can be accessorized on the front with additional Fyre Glass or Fyre Gems
- Btu/Hr - 40,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 40,000 (LP)
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 28" W (front) x 16" D x 15" H x 28" W (rear)
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Gas Logs are WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS
- All Peterson Burner Assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.